Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bal Thackerey , F**K Off

The current happenings about the cheap publicity being garnered by dickless pimps oh sorry they have a name...Shiv Sainiks....accusing Sachin Tendulkar this time have left me completely disturbed.I just have one word for them and its FUCK-OFF,for they have certainly etched a blot this time in the hearts of billions in India and abroad.The pimps are just playing the monkey game...bloody politicising any and every thing that they can....and wat a race....sometimes Raj Thackerey says its Mumbai and not Bombay and a Karan Johar has to apologise for sumthing which is called his creative freedom.....and now the grand old daddy of the pimps...Mr.Bal Thackerey pokes his dirty tongue into everything.....seems the Thackereys were born for this stupid monkey game.
My advise to Mr. Ball oops Bal Thackery is to better be in his burrow for the few scanty days of his life.....and I wonder sumtimes what a waste of an artistic life....dont know how many know that Bal Thackerey started his career being a cartoonist for newspapers along with the likes of R.K.Lashman....
till I get anothr short break off my hectic schdule and that Old Monk bottle in my hand and Speakers boasting of "Guncha Koi" by Mohit Chauhan... We will meet soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment