Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fire in the Hole.......

"To err is human but to blame it on some one else shows true management potential".....

To begin with...I am a frustrated soul bearing the brunt of the brutalities of B-School Life....but hey I enjoy it too..For my hobbies....no i wont call it a hobby....Quizzing is a way of life for me....I love beating around the bush (all pun intended) at times.....and before some nasty thoughts overcrowd u...lemme tell u I am as clean as one can be.....still all pun intended....
I am rolling out this blog to connect with fellow netizens who have got too busy in their own ways and also to vent out my feelings on issues, contemporaries as well as controversial.
The quote with which i started has been a startling reality since the time I ve joined MBA...and by saying so I do accept I have been actively participating in democratising the quote..
Well ....what to expect from this blog?????
Anything and Everything under the sun ....yeahh usually my posts would be precise...dealing with day to day issues and my take on them.....occasionally (provided my mood permits) I can write long about arbid things in life for eg. Last Few Days Of Che Guevera......yeahh he is God....
There would be Movie Reviews.....Restaurant Reviews too.....I must confess I am a foodie....and though here in Bhubaneswar (thats the place where I m currently stayin) there is a dearth of good places to eat....It doesnt bloddy matter to me much....I can binge onto almost everything that is Vegetarian....
Other than this my orientation would be Trivia based...blame that on my love for quizzing....I would also be sharing things that I find interesting......
This is more or less what the anatomy of this blog is going to be.......

A small funda for today:
Do it the Anti-Kabir Way : For the unitiated, anti-Kabir is a philosophical position which goes against the much revered time management teachings of Kabir (Kal kare so aaj kar..blah blah). Anti-Kabir, as you might have guessed, is "Don't do today what you can do tomorrow and don't do tomorrow what you can do the day after".
This stands to be the revered top secret of successful managers......



Signing off for now as I am in my MIS class and the prof is as dead as a door-nail.......
for those who are wondering why I chose to go with the title of "Fire in the Hole".....I wd say tht this is the way I would want to fire my first salvo......cmmon no nasty thoughts this time Please...

Yours Truly!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. hey ..
    happy to read ur comments..Fire in the hole seems to come straight from ur guts.AntiKabir is a looping thing.the thing u can do tomorrow can be done the day after..the job for day after will the day after the after..I am also in the MIS class and this can really assert the deadliest deadness of our professor.
    good post to read and keep me awake during this class..Credits to u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur self confession for a foodie doesnt come as a surprise as we are the pack of people who convey more than we express. The power of Peepa !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was also thinking to start blogging ( from last 5 months ::P), may be ur move will be the motivation!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Capt Krunch Sango ...you r back ...Real gud Management techniques have gone into ur not so nasty mind i think!!!(no puns intended!!)
    Well its great to know u r enjoying ur B-sCOOL life...its the time u will cherish after...(look,who is saying..still no hopes here!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally!! this blog happens...was waiting for this one for quite some time now..will keep lookin out this space for more "inside" info(if u know what i mean) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading more !!

    ReplyDelete