Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Life or something like it......

An itchy movie(Kurbaan), a coffee break, an orgasmic lecture(fuck u whoever u were the HR guy), a hurriedly gulped Sweet Corn soup, a haphazardly arranged meeting and some aimless loitering is all what it took to return to my sweet abode....C-110 yeah a C-blocker Mind it.....Sometimes I myself wonder wat a life I ve got...or to be politically correct, wat a life I ve made of it.....sometimes overwhelming and sometimes suffocating.....well if this is wat it takes to become a manager...I shall do it and have no complaints......and now when i want to wind up the day (its 4:50 am)...after a couple of boosts of the divine spirit....i get reminded of life....ohh wat a phoney stuff i have made of myself...yeah now this reminds me of Catcher In The Rye..of Holden Caulfield to be precise..and I tune on to my music factory and there it plays....

"kya karoon haule haule jo mera dil ga raha hai,
kya karoon dheemi dheemi si nashe mein jo hai zindagi,
kya karoon dheere dheere main behka ja raha hoon,
kya karoon thoda thoda toh asar hota hai mujhpe bhi."

signing off for the day....promise to give u all a review of Kurbaan soon and a complete MBA type analysis of the 60 bucks I spent on it.....not in a mood to be critical now..........

Adieu,
Yours Truly!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. dude,
    WOW!!
    u got a great way to express things....
    really great....
    looking forward to read more of these shit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye sab kurbaan dekhne ka nateeja hai.. and as for ur becoming a manager,u r thr only fr a degree, i dnt believe the degree has much to with actually managin,, u r already there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Going Quizzard ...
    You might want to read mine
    http://punk-priyabrata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete